The office of Hon. Henry Nwawuba, member representing Mbaitoli/Ikeduru wishes to inform members of the public that the House of Representatives has commenced the review of the 1999 constitution.
Memoranda is hereby invited from members of the public, CSO’s, and other professional bodies.
Interested persons are to submit hard copies of their positions to the office of Hon Henry Nwawuba, not later than 5th December, 2020, while the soft copy can be submitted via firstname.lastname@example.org
The memoranda should focus;
- Federal Structure and Power Devolution
- Local Government Autonomy
- Revenue Allocation
- Nigeria Police and Security Architectures
- Judicial Reforms
- Electoral Reforms
- Socio-Economic Rights
- Cultural Rights
- Independence of Oversight Institutions
- State Creation
- National Assembly and other institutions
Egejuru Austin T
SA Media to Rt Hon Henry Nwawuba.